26 JUL, 2016
- STATEMENT REGARDING FIREMAN SAM
It has been brought to our attention that in an episode of Fireman Sam (Series 9, Episode 7), an image of the Quran is briefly depicted. The page was intended to show illegible text and we deeply regret this error. We sincerely apologise for any distress or offense it may have caused.
We will no longer be working with the animation studio responsible for this mistake. In addition, we are taking immediate action to remove this episode from circulation and we are reviewing our content production procedures to ensure this never happens again.
Again, we apologise unreservedly to our viewers.
9 JUL, 2015
- THOMAS & FRIENDS FLIES HIGH WITH VIRGIN ATLANTIC
HIT Entertainment Limited (“HIT Entertainment”), one of the world's leading pre-school entertainment companies and a subsidiary of Mattel Inc., is pleased to announce a global partnership with Virgin Atlantic enabling one of TV’s most popular children’s series, Thomas & Friends™, to take to the skies.
28 MAY, 2015
- ALL ABOARD! MATTEL & SPEAKABOOS TO OFFER FREE THOMAS & FRIENDS® INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE STORY VIA NEW GOOGLE PLAY FAMILY EXPERIENCE TO CELEBRATE THOMAS & FRIENDS’ 70th ANNIVERSARY
Speakaboos & Mattel To Offer Free Thomas & Friends, Angelina Ballerina, and Mike the Knight Apps With Launch Of Google Play Family Experience
9 APR, 2015
- HIT ENTERTAINMENT GREEN LIGHTS SECOND SERIES OF ALL NEW BOB THE BUILDER™
HIT Entertainment, one of the world's leading pre-school entertainment companies and a subsidiary of Mattel Inc, has greenlit a second season and 60’ special for its all-new CG-animated Bob the Builder series.
26 FEB, 2015
- ALL ABOARD FOR NEW THOMAS & FRIENDS® FEATURE LENGTH MOVIE ‘SODOR’S LEGEND OF THE LOST TREASURE’
HIT Entertainment, one of the world’s leading children’s entertainment producers and a subsidiary of Mattel, Inc., has today announced the latest CG animated feature length Thomas & Friends® special Sodor’s Legend of the Lost Treasure which is set for release on DVD and digital HD this fall.